- How soon can I get the price?
- Usually within 24 hours
- How soon can I get a sample to confirm the quality?
- We start sample making upon receipt of the deposit
- Usually, it takes 2-3 days to make a sample in our factory
- If you only want a sample in stock, it can be offered at once, and the sample can be free of charge, but the freight for air express should be paid by your party
- How can I pay the sample fee and freight cost?
- Standard sample (usually less than 0.5 square meter) can be free of charge, but the freight should usually be paid in collect by your party,in order to proceed the business quickly, we usually deliver it via UPS, FedEx, SF, HDL
- Can you design a wood floor for us?
- Yes, we’ve got a professional R and D team in charge of the design and manufacturing of new style wood floors, it’s good to just tell us your detailed requirements and we’ll promptly carry them out, by the way, it’s necessary for us to we negotiate it in a contract
- What’s your payment term?
- T/T only at present, for a FCL order quantity, we often ask for 30% of the total amount as the deposit, 70% as the balance should be settled before shipment, but for a small order, we usually advise you to make a full payment in advance
- What are your pricing terms?
- Usually, EXW, FOB or CIF
- What’s the lead time for a mass production?
- Well, it depends on your order quantity and the season you place the order, our policy is foreign order first, domestic order second
- Overtime production is our frequent practice
- Usually takes us 30 days to finish a big-order production
- We promise never to give our foreign clients a delay
- Can you help solve our problem of import tariff?
- Well, it’s a sticky problem, but we’ll try our best
|Color & pattern||As you required|
|Size (L*W*T,mm)||800*800*15, 600*600*15,500*500*15,450*450*15 and 300*300*15|
|Top layer thickness
|0.6, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0|
|Top layer material||Oak, teak, acacia or sophora SP
|Top layer grade
||A, B, or AB
|Plywood materials||Beech, poplar, birchor eucalyptus|
|Finish||PU or OSMO hand spray painted|
|Surface effects||Smooth, glossy, waterproof, wearresistant, shaped ina flat or a sculpture|
|Joint||T and G|
|End and Edge||Micro bevel|
|Installation||Glue or nail|
|Quality standards||REACH 168, EN 310, EN 322, GB/T6739-2006,
GB/T17657-19999, GB/T18103-2000, GB/T18580-2000
|Certifications||CE, FSC, Carb, ISO 9001-2008|
|Cooperative way||Directly taken or customized to meet your preference|
- Lead Time: 25 - 30 days
- HTS Code: 4418.79.90 90
- Dimensions per Unit: 31 × 31 × 1.8 Centimeters
- Weight per Unit: 0.945 Kilograms
- Units per Export Carton: 1.35
- Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 33 × 33 × 29 Centimeters
- Export Carton Weight: 14.675 Kilograms
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe